Mark Your Calendars!
Here’s a sampling of upcoming events around the region and beyond, and some exciting announcements!
- SAVE THE DATE! - Leadership Greater Hartford has announced that its next WAKE UP! Leadership Breakfast will be held on Wednesday, October 4th from 7:30 to 9:30 a.m. More details to come!
- Regions Top Executives Share Their Insights at 90 Ideas in 90 Minutes! Register Today! - 90 ideas in 90 minutes is a dynamic new program from the publishers of the Hartford Business Journal! A white hot fun and focused master class, this program will give you access to 9 of the region’s top thinkers and most successful executives. Each will share 10 top insights that they have learned and successfully employed. Without fluff or filler. Real insights, real fast that can really help your business. You won’t want to miss it! The event will take place [...]
- Notice of Opportunity to Comment on Draft 2018-2023 Connecticut Conservation and Development Policies Plan - The Connecticut Office of Policy and Management (OPM), in cooperation with the state’s nine regional councils of governments (COGs), is holding public hearings on the revised Draft 2018-2023 Conservation and Development Policies: The Plan for Connecticut. Further information on the Draft Plan and scheduled public hearings can be found here. The Capitol Region public hearing will be held on September 14, 2017 at 7:00 p.m., West Hartford Town Hall, Room 400. OPM will accept written comments on the Draft [...]
- Climate Change Stakeholder Engagement Event Scheduled - The Governor’s Council on Climate Change (GC3) is hosting its next GC3 stakeholder engagement event on May 17, 2017th from 6:30-8:30 p.m. As GC3 continues to develop climate mitigation scenarios and strategies to set a mid-term marker and meet the State’s greenhouse gas emission reduction target of 80% below 2001 levels by 2050, the Council is seeking input on mitigation opportunities within the transportation sector. The event will feature a panel discussion with CT-based transportation experts, a question and answer [...]
- Save the Date: CCEH Annual Training Institute Will Be Held on May 18th - The Connecticut Coalition to End Homelessness will be hosting its 15th Annual Training Institute (ATI) on May 18, 2017 at the Connecticut Convention Center. The ATI helps to educate advocates, service providers, and state officials on best practices and on statewide and national policies and systems change relating to preventing and ending homelessness. Click here to learn more.
- Upcoming Remediation Roundtables - The Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection (DEEP) hosts quarterly remediation roundtables—open forums to exchange ideas and information on site cleanup in CT and to solicit opinions, advice and information. The forum also serves as a means for DEEP to provide information and updates on regulatory matters affecting the cleanup of contaminated sites. The remaining session for 2017 will be held from 1:30 to 3:30 pm at DEEP Headquarters, 79 Elm Street, Gina McCarthy Auditorium, on October 17th. For more information, [...]